We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Xi'an
Prices

Hi everyone!

I have a few questiones regarding prices on the island. I have just finished organizing my 8 days trip and I will be hosted in Wat Tham, in the Ao Ban Tai beach, 5 miles away from Haad Rin. My question is regarding prices. I will be adressing to the island with the basic intention of having a good time in Hadd Rin, full moon party and other night clubs. But I do not know how much are the average prices over there, refering to restaurants, night clubs, drinks, taxis, supermarkets. Since I don't know the costs I don't know either to bring cash or credit card, there are a lot of ATM's over there? I also would appreciate some other fun and cheap activities in the island.

Thank you very much for those who respond my doubts!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
1. Re: Prices

You will find plenty of ATM's, would bring a mixture of cash which you will need for most things and maybe pay for accommodation on credit card. Don't carry too much cash around all at once, especially on FMP night and make sure you put all your valuables and money in the hotel safe on the FMP night as there tends to be a lot of break ins.

2. Re: Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 19, 2013