We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February ?

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 44
February ?

I seen that February is a busy month . I'll be on the islands pretty much during full moon which I think I'll go . But problem is I don't want to stay 3-4 nights there . Maybe 2 max then move on . but most accomidations u need atleast 4-5 days . Is there anywhere you know of that I can book for one day or two ??? is the full moon party worth it ?

I land in Phuket on 17 February and will have ten days before the full moon in koh pagnan . I'm 29 years old . People my age there too ??

Saudi Arabia
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
reviews: 21
1. Re: February ?

Hi,

Stay somewhere on the west coast within easy reach of the FMP. Is the FMP worth it, unable to comment since I have never been to one !

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 17
2. Re: February ?

Depending on your budget I guess you could book somewhere really cheap and then just forfit the nights you don't want and leave early.

Ko Phangan, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan
reviews: 2
3. Re: February ?

The further away from Haad Rin you are the less likely you will have to stay for a minimum or 5 nights. BUT, the island has soooo much more to offer than just a party (which IMO is horrible) so it is worth staying for a few days anyhow.

The beaches in the NW and NE are best.

reviews: 44
4. Re: February ?

I don't only want to go for the full moon party . I just figured I'd check it out. Any ideas as to where to stay then that I can get both worlds and how many days would you recommend ? And should I just do day trips to the other islands or stay a night on another island ?

Ko Phangan, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan
5. Re: February ?

In your original post you said you wanted to stay max 2 nights, so I was under the impression that this is why you were going. Sorry for the confusion.

The northwest and northeast are the best parts of the island and offer the nicest beaches. It is hard to recommend how many days to stay. This depends on you. My advice is to come and see how you like it and decide from there. Some stay a few days, while others stay a few months.

It is possible to do a day trip to Samui and the national parks but Ko Tao is a bit further away so it is probably best to stay there.

CH
6. Re: February ?

I agree !! The Island is a Paradise :)

Is there a good yoga spot, beside agma yoga ??

CH
7. Re: February ?

I agree !! The Island is a Paradise :)

Is there a good yoga spot, beside agma yoga ??

Ko Phangan, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan
8. Re: February ?

Plenty of good yoga spots. Try The Yoga Studio in Thong Nai Pan, The Yoga Retreat in Haad Salad or Orion in Srithanu.

Toronto
reviews: 1
9. Re: February ?

I was recently in Thong Nai Pan and did a couple of classes at The Yoga Studio and can highly recommend it.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 16
10. Re: February ?

You can try

ANANTARA RASANANDA KOH PHANGAN VILLA RESORT & SPA

Contemporary yet uniquely Thai, Anantara Rasananda’s luxurious suites and villas offer an environment of exclusive and sophisticated elegance discerning them from other Koh Phangan resorts, the ideal beach hideaway where romantic barefoot grandeur defines the tropical experience.

I Searched the room for only 2 nights and they allowed me to book, the resort is quiet nice as they provide the 5 stars service and their beach is spectacular.

I have no idea about how much for the budget so, just want to help you a bit on this.

Hotel Official Site;

http://phangan-rasananda.anantara.com/

Online Booking with Special Price;

hoteltrip.com/hotel/10030014-11433904R.html

OR

orbitz.com/hotel/…

Hope you like this place.