We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Convenient Flight Options from Bangkok to Koh Phangan

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
India
reviews: 27
Convenient Flight Options from Bangkok to Koh Phangan

Hi,

I with my hubby will be travelling to Koh Phangan in November. I have to plan out my trip and book the tickets. I would want to take a flight from Bangkok to Surat Thani & then a bus+ferry ride to reach the island. But not very sure which airlines to go with, I came across Nok Air & Air Asia, Nok includes the bus & ferry ride in the ticket price itself whereas Air Asia just have flight ticket.

I have few queries

1. If I reach Surat Thani by Air Asia , will I be able to get the bus+ferry easily? Also is it safe to arrange the bus on our own since many of the posts suggest otherwise

2. NOK airways seams to be convenient, but the problem is that the flight is at 6AM from Bangkok. I will be staying in Sukhumvit area and the flight is from Don Mueang Airpor. So wanted to know if I can get public transport to Airport around 3-4AM to make it for the flight.

Kindly suggest me soon as I need to book the tickets accordingly.

Thanks in advance

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 214
1. Re: Convenient Flight Options from Bangkok to Koh Phangan

Hi

Yes it easy to get from Surat Thani airport to the ferry ports.

Have you looked at FAQs Getting from Surat Thani --->>> so you can read up on the options.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
2. Re: Convenient Flight Options from Bangkok to Koh Phangan

Already answered in your other post.

3. Re: Convenient Flight Options from Bangkok to Koh Phangan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, August 23, 2013