We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 2013 honeymoon- Help please!!!!

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
reviews: 3
May 2013 honeymoon- Help please!!!!

I am planning to spend 5 nights in Koh phangan for my honeymoon around May 15th 2013. I have read many reviews of hotels and still unsure about the "right" choice.

1) I have read that some of the beach area have low tide during this time and are not good for swimming. Which area would be good at this time of year.

2) We are looking for a place on the beach/ or very near (less than 5 minute walk) We are looking to spend around 125 USD per night. and want access in out of the resort by taxi's if we choose to explore.

3)We would like a place near some night activities and not totally secluded. Any thoughts on Candle hut resort?

boston
reviews: 3
11. Re: May 2013 honeymoon- Help please!!!!

Thanks so much for the great info.

12. Re: May 2013 honeymoon- Help please!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 03, 2013