We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Ferry out of Koh Samui

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
reviews: 2
Last Ferry out of Koh Samui

Hi everyone,

I am arriving in Koh Samui at 16:40 on a Bangkok Airways flight. I'd like to be able to make to Koh Phangan that same night. I looked at the ferry schedules online, but I was a little confused.

I've seen that there is a 17:30 ferry. Does anyone think I will or will not be able to make that ferry?

Also, does anyone know what time the last ferry leaves for Koh Phangan?

Thanks so much,

Michael

Murten, Switzerland
reviews: 2
1. Re: Last Ferry out of Koh Samui

Hi,

I hope my answer will come early enough.

17:30 is the departure time of the last Lomprayh Catamaran. He departes from Mae Nam Pier, which is too far from the Airport to be reached if you land at 16:40.

The Haad Rin Queen Ferry is the last solution. Their last boat leaves from Big Buddha at 18:30, plenty of time for you to get to the pier from the airport.

It arrives in Haad Rin after around 40 minutes ride.

The other option is to ask your resort/hotel to organize the transfer for you.

Hope it will help.

Warmest Regards

2. Re: Last Ferry out of Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 11, 2010