We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking a baby to Koh Phangan - good idea?

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Christchurch
reviews: 4
Taking a baby to Koh Phangan - good idea?

Is it wise to take a 1 year old to Koh Phangan in June 2009? Can anybody give some advice?

koh phangan
1. Re: Taking a baby to Koh Phangan - good idea?

I receive more and more families each year and some with babies and i've never heard something bad about them. You find a lot of things for babies here.

Dont' worry and you've just to choose a good place for him and you.

Australia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Taking a baby to Koh Phangan - good idea?

Hi. I would take my children there but stay up near top end of island. It is very beautiful and quiet. Had Rin and surrounds get way too busy and noisey. Check roads into resorts as some are quite rough.

Christchurch
reviews: 4
3. Re: Taking a baby to Koh Phangan - good idea?

We were thinking about staying at Star Hutts or one of the resorts along that stretch of beach. Are these suitable?

We really love the sea and I've heard that the west coast beaches are not good for swimming in June.

Are air conditioned rooms essential in June or will a fan suffice. We are from New Zealand so not used to the heat and humidity.

koh phangan
4. Re: Taking a baby to Koh Phangan - good idea?

Yes it's

In june this is a low tides but on this coast you can always swim

The rooms inside a Star Hut as a Baan Panburi are small and on june the temperature is very high and if you have a room with air-con is much appreciated

5. Re: Taking a baby to Koh Phangan - good idea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, October 12, 2009