We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far from Thong nai pan to had rin????????

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 9
How far from Thong nai pan to had rin????????

If we stay at Star huts or Baan panburi on thong nai pan noi how long would it take to get into Had rin, how far is it??? Would it be easy enough to go between the two places day or night???

koh phangan
1. Re: How far from Thong nai pan to had rin????????

Hi Bunny,

Roughly 20 kilometers and it's not easy to get to Haad Rin, especially at night.

Cheers,

Manchester
reviews: 9
2. Re: How far from Thong nai pan to had rin????????

Hiya just been looking at your website its great!

Yeah I thought it might be difficult I have been to a couple of full moon partys but not for a couple of years...always stay on had rin but fancied Thong nai pan this time...we are going to the August full moon in fact you may know....it says August 16th for the FMP but someone said its a buddhist holiday or something do you know anything about this is it likely to change????

koh phangan
3. Re: How far from Thong nai pan to had rin????????

Thanx Bunny,

I don't think so...But if it change the date, we will know it only one or two days before...

Have a good day

4. Re: How far from Thong nai pan to had rin????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, September 30, 2009