We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I loved it! and will return!!!

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
I loved it! and will return!!!

What agreat place, so laid back, enjoyable, guest services were their for us anytime. Nearly every worker was pleasant and Iplan on returning. A must would be to rent a scooter and moped around! Be sure to check out the local food venders and silver shops. It was wonderfull!

Manchester
reviews: 9
1. Re: I loved it! and will return!!!

kerry where did you stay and which beach??

We'll be there in August! Can't wait

xx

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 21
2. Re: I loved it! and will return!!!

I'm Going for the full Moon 21 to 26 ,having trouble securing a hotel! do you have any tips, you can give? Like: where should i stay for around $1100 bht for a double/fan? i found a guest house in Tong Sala "Buakao inn". Did get no confirmation yet. but wonder.... is Tong Sala way too busy and Dump? Can you walk to the beach ? or is not good boats are near by..? Please any input will be well received!!!

:-)Ina

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: I loved it! and will return!!!

I forgot... Arriving March 21 next month!!!!!! No hotel!!!!!I can Always stay in Samui...:-( Ina

dublin, ireland
reviews: 2
4. Re: I loved it! and will return!!!

Ina,

Bukao is quite far from the beach - you'd be better off in somewhere in the north of the island (its about 40 mins to FMP) or even ban tai (about 15 mins). If you wanna stay somewhere busy then stay in Haad Rin.

Is it your first time in KP? You'll have a great time!

Toronto, Canada
5. Re: I loved it! and will return!!!

Thanks, I wont stay in Buakau....I was aving second thoughts anyaway! Yes this is my first time in Ko Pangnam. Well back to the search again. Ina

6. Re: I loved it! and will return!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 20, 2009