We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

full moOn party!!

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 2
full moOn party!!

hi,

me n some mates will be goin to the full moon party on feb 08 and i was originally planned to stay 7 nights at koh samui and 1 night in koh phangan for the full moon.

i was juss wondering if its better to stay a few nights or an extra night at koh phangan?.

im 18 and juss curious if there is any dominant age group that stay in koh samui and koh phangan?? because i'd preferbly like to stay where 18-25year olds are.

thanxx for the help!!

Paris, France
1. Re: full moOn party!!

Quote :

"im 18 and juss curious if there is any dominant age group that stay in koh samui and koh phangan?? because i'd preferbly like to stay where 18-25year olds are."

> A lot of 18-25 years old stay around Haad Rin (KPN). You will recognize them easyly : drunk, a bucket of "Sang Som" in the hand with stupid fluo design on the face !

Join the young AA, HoNeY BabYdOll lol

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 28
2. Re: full moOn party!!

Good luck finding accommodation in ko phangan for 1 night - most places have a VERY strict 5-7 night minimum during full moon party periods!

I should know - i had the same trouble, emailed dozens of places and got rejected every time.

Paris, France
3. Re: full moOn party!!

In Haad Rin, during low season, it's the same thing ! You have to book 5 or 7 nights in a GH if you want to stay there. Imagine during NYE, you are not alone to want to party there. It's very high season.

Sydney
reviews: 2
4. Re: full moOn party!!

is it even worth staying at koh phangan for 5 days even after the full moon party is finished??

because we planned to stay at koh samui for 7 days, however we dont know what the atmospheres like in both locations.

5. Re: full moOn party!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 13, 2009