We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

island tour cancelled

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
reviews: 14
island tour cancelled

Hi all - traveling to Koh Lanta & on to Koh lipe with my fiance in mid October. Had previously booked the four island tour from Koh Lanta but have been told now that this must be cancelled as the marine park authority have closed down all activity until 1st November.

WE were really looking forward to seeing the islands are koh lanta & no worried we wont see anything - anyone know if theres a similar tour from Koh Lipe or if we can get a tour from Koh Lanta to islands further away maybe?

Ko Lanta, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Lanta
reviews: 66
1. Re: island tour cancelled

The islands of the Ko Lanta National Park are slated to re-open on October 15th. Local tour operators and dive centers are pushing to have it earlier, by October 15th is the latest the National Park will reopen.

Ko Lipe is part of the Ko Turatao National Park, I'm afraid I don't have more info than that - maybe place an inquiry on the Ko Lipe board...?

2. Re: island tour cancelled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 16, 2014