We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

Hi,

We are planing a trip to Koh Lanta for the end of Jan 2014. After many hours of research I came across Andaman Adventures.com. Has anyone used them to book accommodation or transfers from airports? We will be heading from Chiang Mai to Koh Lanta and it would be nice to have transfers booked so we don't have to deal with it ourselves.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

41 replies to this topic
Nong Khai, Thailand
reviews: 33
1. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

on the top right hand side of this page you will see a search box says city, hotel etc....

type in andaman adventures and see what you get........

Santa Cruz, Ca.
2. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

Thanks! Looks like they get great reviews :)

3. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, March 22, 2013

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 8
4. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

We are using them for our upcoming trip next month! Everything so far appears quite professional, and we are very excited for our trip. I can report back once we get back :)

Edited: 5:36 pm, April 01, 2013
Bishops Stortford...
reviews: 27
5. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

How did they perform on your trip flow?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 8
6. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

Everything worked out perfectly, we had a wonderful holiday. They were extremely professional and friendly, we meet up with one of the agents in Ao Nang and he provided us with great restaurant suggestions.

Highly recommended. I will warn you that the prices for transportation service are slightly higher then arranging it yourself, however, it is nice not to have to worry about anything. We especially loved Koh Lanta.

Edited: 9:29 am, June 10, 2013
Bishops Stortford...
7. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

Thanks for the update we had an initial reply earlier and very helpful.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 15
8. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

Yes I used this firm recently and seriously if you value your peace of mind and money go elsewhere, they will charge you an inflated price for everything, travel is cheap and do not book any trips with these people, you will pay triple the rates and end up in dodgy boats with dodgy locals!! These guys once they have sold you a package have no after sales service nor concept of customer care. BEWARE you have been warned!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 69
9. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

You sure you are talking about the same outfit? Your comments very much at odds with other reviews and views.

Bishops Stortford...
10. Re: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures

it does seem that some people have it in for Andam Sky, I have found them very responsive and professional to date although these comments do un-nerve me as I am sure they do other prospective customers.

Not the first time someone has taken the opportunity to put this company down and often without any foundation.

Reply to: Has Anyone Used Andaman Adventures
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted