We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know if Toods Bar ( Koala Bar) is still going?

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
reviews: 11
Anyone know if Toods Bar ( Koala Bar) is still going?

Returning to Lanta in early April and form past trips this was one of our favourite bars. Some touristsand some locals and ex pats so was always good for a good chat and great first hand knowledge of the island and what to do.

It was further down long beach and when we were last there also had a restaturant.

I hear nightlife has moved to klon nin as there now is lantas first resort being built there. PLease say this isnt so......what a shame to spoil the tranquility....

Cheers,

Noosa, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ko Lanta
reviews: 18
1. Re: Anyone know if Toods Bar ( Koala Bar) is still going?

Todd is still at Koala bar - south end of Klong dao beach, in Ocean View Resort doing good cocktails and burgers. I am not a night owl and dont do the bar scene much but there is pretty much the same smattering of bars around the island - they just seem to have new owners here and there. By first resort I guess you mean on the size scale. Klong Nin has definitely developed and seems to be packed with lots more small resorts, there is a big one getting developed on Klong Toab but I havent been down there in a while. Long beach still has its night life, but Lanta has not had great tourist numbers this year so it is definitely not pumping. Peak season here and this morning on Klong Dao there are only a handful of joggers. So tranquil here.Going to be another perfect day!

2. Re: Anyone know if Toods Bar ( Koala Bar) is still going?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, January 11, 2013