We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanta to Phuket?

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
utrecht
reviews: 2
Lanta to Phuket?

Hi there...

Can anyone tell me how long it will take to travel from ko lanta to phuket and what the costs for this would abouts be?

Is it best to travel via road or to get a flight?

thnx for any reply

Fort St. John...
reviews: 30
1. Re: Lanta to Phuket?

I heard the airport in Koh Lanta shut down. I took a ferry to Koh Lanta from Phucket. It took about 2.5 hours, I can't remember the exact cost, but I think it was about 800 - 900 baht one way.

Brisbane
reviews: 6
2. Re: Lanta to Phuket?

The ferry stops running to koh Lanta during approx May to October due to weather.

You can get a minivan from Lanta to Phuket or Krabi.

If you just go to rabi you have options of getting the ferry to Phi Phi or Phuket.

Cheapest option is a shared seat in a minivan direct to Phuket for about 300 baht per seat. We were dropped off at our hotel doorsteps.

We have pics, maps and stories of our trip here... www.bobandjanette.com that may help.

Happy & safe travels

3. Re: Lanta to Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, December 14, 2009