We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nam Tok / Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya

Which Ayutthaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 66
Nam Tok / Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya

Hi all!

Does anyone know a taxi or travel company in Kanchanaburi that would drive me and my husband from Nam Tok or Kanchanburi to Ayutthaya? And for what price? My hotel is quoting 4000thb from nam tok. Can i get it cheaper?

Thanks in advance for all responses!!

Viv

Ayutthaya, Thailand
reviews: 1
1. Re: Nam Tok / Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya

You can get it cheaper for sure, go to the next best travel agent. You can also get here with a minivan that picks you up from your guesthouse. Its a local Ayutthaya travel agent that does this trip daily around 1pm.

Ask your guesthouse from the Kankitti minivan to Ayutthaya.

Kind Regards

Baan Tebpitak Guesthouse

Amsterdam, The...
2. Re: Nam Tok / Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya

Thanks for your reply! My battery died after posting and as we were in a place with no electricity, I had to go with the offered option. Here now! Thanks again :-)

Amsterdam, The...
3. Re: Nam Tok / Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya

Thanks for your reply! My battery died after posting and as we were in a place with no electricity, I had to go with the offered option. Here now! Thanks again :-)

4. Re: Nam Tok / Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 02, 2014