We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport taxis

Which Panaji hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
reviews: 9
airport taxis

charter flight due to land around midnight in couple of weeks time, will we be able to get a taxi easily at that time of night and will they charge extra?

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 40
1. Re: airport taxis

As many at night as in the day, do charge slightly more, think a couple of hundred more rupees late night / early morning.

Use the prebook stand just outside of arrivals before you actually leave the building.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 45
2. Re: airport taxis

There are plenty of taxis at the airport bettyboo, you won't have a problem getting one whatever time you land. We usually land around 7.30 in the morning but will be arriving at a similar time at the end of January and I expect to pay a bit more because of the time we're arriving.

England
reviews: 270
3. Re: airport taxis

Best and cheaper to use the prepaid taxi kiosk OUTSIDE arrivals,beyond the Meet and Greet barrier. Fares are clearly displayed but there will be an extra charge for night or early morning trips. Avoid or dismiss the "porters" who will try to load your luggage into a taxi from your trolley unless you are prepared to part with an English pound for this service.

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Candolim, Calangute
reviews: 6
4. Re: airport taxis

Yes and yes.

Wolf

surrey
reviews: 9
5. Re: airport taxis

Thank you everyone, can someone also tell me if I can get my silver bracelet repaired while in Goa at reasonable cost? It needs quite a bit of soldering.

Redditch, United...
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Goa
reviews: 27
6. Re: airport taxis

I wouldnt have thought that would be a problem at the many jewellers around.

7. Re: airport taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 15, 2014