We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe

Which Nabq Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hull
reviews: 2
Is it safe

We are due to go on holiday to napq in April is it safe?

Swansea
reviews: 41
1. Re: Is it safe

No one can give you a guarantee of safety. You have to decide for yourself, if you read other posts people who have just come back have felt very safe.

The only person that can make the desicion is yourself.

Bridge

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
reviews: 182
2. Re: Is it safe

https:/…egypt

Link to the UK FO website.

regards

Crewe, United...
reviews: 52
3. Re: Is it safe

Currently business as usual but very quiet. We arrived yesterday.

reviews: 1
4. Re: Is it safe

The fco have not updated info since 19th feb??? We go 2 wks today, 1st time, be interesting to see when the fco update...

essex
reviews: 56
5. Re: Is it safe

Keep us updated nifty, appreciate that you are on your hols but we fly out in just over a week and am sure a few others on here are about to set out for Sharm so we are grateful for any info you can give us.

We have heard that now the Russians have been flown home, so what nationalities does that leave apart from Brits??

And what is the level of service like in your hotel if so many have now left??

Are there a lot of military personnel around Sharm??

Thanx.

x

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 15
6. Re: Is it safe

hi thanks for your post me and my missus and our 1 year old are are supposed to be going in 3 weeks time but i am a bit worried that we will be the only guests there hope u have a safe and great hol anyway .and keep updating if you have spare time .

Crewe, United...
reviews: 52
7. Re: Is it safe

Ok, we have not left the hotel yet, but arriving at the airport was no different, arrivals hall relatively quiet (hurrah), our bus took us to hotel just as normal really, no additional security visible from our point of view.

Staff at hotel told us last week they had 1000 guests, this week only 200, it's very sad to be honest, and must be worrying for them. The service in the hotel is good, but that's normal too. On the beach the pester rate has increased as there are less of us to be pestered.

Also staff told us just Russians and British now, no truth in rumour that Russians have been flown home, but don't they have their own political unrest to worry about?

The most disconcerting news I have is the weather! Yesterday was cloudy all day, spots of rain. Today very low cloud, chill in the air at 7.30am, rain forecast again. Sea was chilly yesterday, I think I was the only one in at one point.

Hope that helps a bit, it is just my subjective opinion of course.

Cairo
8. Re: Is it safe

Check this please about Egypt in general

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294201-i9404-k721…

Sharm El Sheikh...
reviews: 3
9. Re: Is it safe

Is it safe? Yes we think so ... as much as anywhere can be and really no one can have any idea of what may or may not happen in Sharm or anywhere else. The FCO will soon update their advice if anything changes.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 15
10. Re: Is it safe

no prob i cancelled my hol and paid an admin fee and a few quid more am goin to mexico now .as me and missus where put off by all the europeans being sent home .i dont have any faith in uk fco

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay