We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal albatros -june

Which Nabq Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, United...
Royal albatros -june

Hi

We are going to the royal albatros moderna in june with 2 kids age 10-12. Please can anyone tell me if we need to take lots of mosquito repellant also flipper/snorkals? Also any other good advice would be appreciated as we have never been to Egypt. Thanks in advance x

31 replies to this topic
burnley
reviews: 20
21. Re: Royal albatros -june

we will be turning up on the 11 July so hope to see you I don't know how we will recognise each other except I have just got two trip advisor luggage tags on our cases. Anyway if you want any advise on nabq bay let me know. John. PS what time is your flight and where from.

Sherburn in Elmet...
reviews: 5
22. Re: Royal albatros -june

Maybe we should have a dress code, John !!!

Yes, any tips would be appreciated on Nabq bay.

We are always on the lookout for child friendly places, traveling with our Son Zac who will have just turned 13 & my stepdaughter who is 27 .

The RAM sounded ideal for us as our lad is Autistic & it sounded perfect, especially the Aqua park, as he is a fish. So if you see a young lad with long hair always in the water, that's him.

Flying from Manchester at 13.55, return 20.15, so good flight times really.

We are all really looking forward to it.

Keri

burnley
reviews: 20
23. Re: Royal albatros -june

I think we have crossed wires here I. have been to the ram last year this year I am going to the sea garden resort. At the aqua park in the ram look out for one of the guys who look after things he is the tallest of the two he will go out of his way to keep an eye on everything I have forgot his name but he is really good. I emailed a week before and asked for a room over looking the relax pool and I also told them it was our anniversary they gave us a nice room and had a bottle of wine with a cake in our room upon arriving. If you fancy going out down the road or to Soho square ask any of the guards on the main gate and they will get you one of the taxis from across the road which are cheaper than from the front door of the hotel. All the pools are great so your little lad should be in his glory and the snorkelling at the end of the pier is excellent buy your snorkel here.I wish you all a great time. John.

Sherburn in Elmet...
24. Re: Royal albatros -june

Thanks John for your reply & handy hints.

Hope you have a great time too . Keri

Manchester, United...
reviews: 16
25. Re: Royal albatros -june

Don't forget to take a bubba keg style cup. We used 2 and it comes in handy when going down the pier, holds around a pint each (big ones hold 3 pints) and never had problems filling them.

If there is a decathlon nearby check for there sales, picked up a cressi snorkel and mask for £15 which is cheap for a good brand

26. Re: Royal albatros -june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, June 02, 2013

wiltshire
reviews: 2
27. Re: Royal albatros -june

does anyone no how busy it is in june and is there a problem getting a sun lounger tis time of year.

thanks

Sherburn in Elmet...
28. Re: Royal albatros -june

Hi Hudsgirl,

We had no problems last year, I tipped the pool boy so we could have the same ones each day ( much easier for my son to find us easily rather than forgetting where we were)

Have a lovely time

corby
reviews: 19
29. Re: Royal albatros -june

Fab to hear all ram tips! We are flying out 29th may, our first time in Egypt. Good to hear about younger kids having been too as mine are 7,5 and 1! Any more tips very welcome . We are very excited!

:)

Hannah

Cardiff
reviews: 9
30. Re: Royal albatros -june

We're going on 31st May after RAM was recommended by a friend. We've been going to Turkey for the past 5 years, so having a change.

Reply to: Royal albatros -june
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay
Recent Conversations