We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea garden

Which Nabq Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
reviews: 2
sea garden

What are the drinks like at Sea Garden ???? Do they serve cocktails as part of all inc??? And wine out of meal times??? Thanks.... all info gratefully received....

manchester
reviews: 26
1. Re: sea garden

there are three hotels in the complex. sea gardens,sea club and sea life. you can use the facilities of all and although we were booked into sea club we found that sea life was the best the drinks were fine and my daughter drank the wine and found that mixing it with sprite made in drinkable. yes, cocktails are included but i don't think they were much good , but i don't usually drink them anyway food was rasonable and they serve wine in the restaurants

burnley
reviews: 20
2. Re: sea garden

take it easy, some of the cocktails have to be paid for your better off asking before ordering if you need to pay for that particular drink. John.

west sussex
reviews: 2
3. Re: sea garden

thank you both for you replies...cant wait to go... which hotel is the swim up bar in??? My sister and I have got a family room..... does this mean a bedroom and lounge or two bedrooms do you know..... thank you ..

Leeds, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: sea garden

Bedroom and lounge. didn't see a swim up bar.its the nicest place i have ever been. Im going to park inn in may, only reason where not going back to sea gardens is because the kids wanted a water park.

manchester
reviews: 26
5. Re: sea garden

no swim up bar in any of the complex, one piece of advice, take your own plastic glass .. as in most hotels in sharm, they serve their drinks in small plastic glasses but will gladly serve you in your own glass.. cannot help you on room choice but if you go to their website i think you can get details of room choice

6. Re: sea garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay
Recent Conversations