We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

Which Nabq Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
EAST YORKSHIRE
wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

its going to be our first time staying at Holiday Village and im so pleased to read such excellent reviews on here about the resort . I have booked 2 interconnecting rooms for my family can anyone recommend any room numbers so i can request these . Preferable a quiet area near to the pools. Ive read that there is a very noisy beach club that goes on untill early hours eeekk im really dont want to be near to this . Any suggestions would be great .... Thanks in advance guys

Chichester, United...
reviews: 16
1. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

We have been to Nabq bay a few times and stayed at the HV, the beach club is not part of the hotel and is in fact in front of the hotel to the left of the HV looking at the sea. It does play music into the night but as I recall not too late mostly because I have never seen anyone in there! That's in late Feb or early March must be busier later in the year as they wouldn't be able to keep operating!

EAST YORKSHIRE
2. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

That's good to no thanks . Can you recommend any blocks (room num) that's is a nice area so I can request this . Thanks

grimsby
reviews: 2
3. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

hi how did u find holiday village im thinking of booking asap..whats food and drink like here.. been to hurghada a few times an found beer bad and food poor

Chichester, United...
4. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

Going back to the HV in less than 2 weeks. We were there 4 years ago and the food was very good, the beer and wine was not a problem and definetly better than other hotels we have stayed in in Sharm. Can't wait to go back!

EAST YORKSHIRE
5. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

Hi yes it was a fab holiday the food was lovely and always lots of choice . Never went hungry and the kudos were always spoilt for choice which was good . The beer was nice I had gin and tonic and mint cooler wad delicious . I would recommend this hotel to anyone it ticked all the boxes for us .

EAST YORKSHIRE
6. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

Hi yes it was a fab holiday the food was lovely and always lots of choice . Never went hungry and the kIds were always spoilt for choice which was good . The beer was nice I had gin and tonic and mint cooler wad delicious . I would recommend this hotel to anyone it ticked all the boxes for us .

grimsby
reviews: 2
7. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

hi great for that what bout iut side hotel being hsstled and can you walk out on the beach or is there need to use a jetty.

Chichester, United...
8. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

If you look on google earth you can see there is a beach especially to the left looking out to sea, behind the boat. Good for kids.

EAST YORKSHIRE
9. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

Yes you do get hassled outside hotel but if your polite and just say no thanks . If u turn right outside hotel and cross the road there is a street with a lot of little gift shops u do get hassled but u can get some good bargains and if your good a haggling u get some good discount . Also if u get the chance to go to soho square either trip from hotel or taxi it's really worth going its fab for shopping and it's hassle free .. enjoy

10. Re: wwooo 9 days until we go ... Holiday village : )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay