We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trips out

Which Nabq Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lincolnshire
trips out

we are holidaying in june and would like to try the trip with the quad bikes, camels, bedouin tents and stargazing?

can anyone recommend who to go withand prices etc

we are a family of 4

and what would we need to wear for such a trip

thanks

Accrington, United...
reviews: 67
1. Re: trips out

Have a look at Sinai Safari Adventures. They're at the top of the chart on the 'things to do' tab at the top of the page.

I have used them on recommendations on here.

Crewe, United...
reviews: 33
2. Re: trips out

I would recommend Sinai Safari as well, email before you go, they are very helpful.

Manchester
reviews: 3
3. Re: trips out

Hi

Yes I would recommend, Sinai Safari Adventure. I used them last year and they were brilliant

Scotland
reviews: 41
4. Re: trips out

I would also recommend Tim & Janet at Sinai Safari drop them an e-mail or visit their Facebook page.

For the quad biking wear old clothes and take a scarf to stop you eating and digesting half the desert! Have fun :0)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
reviews: 181
5. Re: trips out

Hi,

Link to the Top Q about Excursions; there is info in this about the trips & clothing; agree with goggles & scarf, plus long trousers & old clothing! Plz take note of the info re: insurance for quads; this is highlighted on the FO website too.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297555-s407/Sharm-…

Regards

6. Re: trips out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay