We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

Which Nabq Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, United...
reviews: 17
Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

If you book through Low cost holidays, DO NOT book the shared shuttle option provided by Resorthoppa / Eastmar. We arrived at around 9.30pm, waited for everyone to get their luggage, walked over to 4 waiting minibuses, then got onto one, only for it to wait a further 40 mins for another flight to get in! The other minibuses went when full but ours only had 4 people on it so they obviously felt it better to wait for more people rather than get us to our hotels. We were tired, hungry and not really in the mood for waiting around.

When we left the airport we were LAST to be dropped off. So we got on first, waited for then next people and got dropped last.

Trying to book our return was a nightmare. We phoned the number to confirm 24 hours before and got an angry response of "NO! NO! NO!" each time I started to say "Hi, i'm calling to confirm my transfer tomorrow." We had the phone put down on us, on both numbers about 8 times and in the end I had to get hotel reception to call for me as speaking English was provoking the shouting and hanging up. I explained the situation to reception who phoned and explained in Arabic to the guy on the phone i was trying to confirm my transfer the next day, he passed the phone over and a very rude , abrupt man barked my pick up time at me and hung up.

I WOULD IMPLORE YOU NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU SPEAK ARABIC!!

reviews: 1
1. Re: Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

hi i am booked with them in dec by lowcostholidays and not looking forward to the hassle thanks for the heads up, any idea how much taxis are ha

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

Depends where you're going! Haggle a price BEFORE you get into the taxi! From our hotel to the airport which was about 8km it was 80 Egyptian Pounds for a taxi which is about £8.

Either get a cab or try to contach low cost holidays and pay for a private transfer. They'll just bung you into a cab anyway but at least it's pre-paid. For all the hassle it took us, we're getting a private transfer / taxi in the future, no matter if it is a few quid more!

reviews: 1
3. Re: Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

THANK U very much for the info our hotel is not far from airport thankfully

ENGLAND
reviews: 2
4. Re: Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

Hi,

We have just used them and what an absolute joke.We had a private transfer for 7 people including a 2 year old.I thought as soon as we all had our luggage we would get in the mini bus but they made us wait untill every single person who had a transfer with resort hoppa was ready-this was about 70 people so you can imagine how long that took.Also he kept us waiting straight outside the airport which is where everyone was smoking after getting off the plane.Nothing against smoking but my 2 year old was practically choking.The coaches had actually left before we did.I thought the point of a private transfer was to be quick and efficient.On the way back he refused to collect us at the time WE wanted.We wanted to miss the queues which were from the coaches but we ended up getting there at exactly the same time.I will never use them again and if anybody is thinking of using them dont!!

Manchester, UK
reviews: 7
5. Re: Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

We booked our first holiday to egypt with easyjet holidays which included hotel through lowcost beds and transfers through this co also. I thought using a company like this would mean it would be straight forward. I'm already apprehensive given this is our first experience & wanted it to be as smooth a transfer as possible but am know very concerned. To be honest I had debated having a private transfer but opted for max 4 stops transfer which was still fairly steep at £25 return but it seems either way we are going to be hanging around. Have now emailed the hotel to see if they will pick us up from the airport and am waiting for a response. Any recent positive experiences with other firms would be good to hear just in case we need to book with another operator. Thanks.

Kos
reviews: 141
6. Re: Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

Shuttle transfers are just that...a shuttle bus that picks you up at the airport and take you to your hotel.....it could be a very fast transfers, or a long drawn out one.....no one can predict who will book what transfers on your flight. I would just get a local taxi......make sure you know how much it is going to be...by asking someone on trip advisor, and as long as you agree the price before you get in, it should be quick and easy. Taxis are cheap but they love to try and rip you off....its just a part of their culture....so be firm ask the price and have a happy holiday.

7. Re: Resorthoppa / Eastmar transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay
Recent Conversations