We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying spirits

Which Nabq Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stafford, United...
buying spirits

we are going to RAM in october and have read quite a few reveiws saying the vodka is disgusting so i am thinking of taking my own with me,is it best to buy it in manchester at duty free or can you buy in nabq bay

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 14
1. Re: buying spirits

Hi Tracy,

i would take it with you from Manchester, we took some last year, and when we wanted some more, went to an off licence type place opposite Tropican Grand Azure, they wanted £45 for a bottle of Smirnof, because of import tax.. but we got a bottle for £18 which was produced by licence in Egypt by Heineken or Hoffmister( cant remember which) that was ok tho

uk
reviews: 9
2. Re: buying spirits

We bought it at duty free manchester 2x ltre bottle of smirnoff blue was £24 we also bought 1ltre bacardi oakheart and 1litre bottle morgan spiced rum £24 for both.

They do a lot of 2x £24 deals - fantastic value!

On the plane back we bought 2 more smirnoff blue for £24 lol we are well stocked up for months now :-)

Stafford, United...
3. Re: buying spirits

thanks for them replies i wil get some from manchester on way out then

4. Re: buying spirits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay