We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guayaquil transportation

Which Guayaquil hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montanita, Ecuador
Guayaquil transportation

Can anyone recommend a company for hiring a van and driver to Montanita?

Cheongju, South...
reviews: 59
1. Re: Guayaquil transportation

Why not just take the bus to Montanita? It's 3 hours and comfortable. It leaves to Montanita from Guayaquil Terrestre at 1pm and 3pm every day and is only about $5.

Edited: 3:18 pm, December 28, 2012
Montanita, Ecuador
2. Re: Guayaquil transportation

I am traveling with 12 pieces of luggage and my 82 year old mother. Just thought it would be easier to have a van at the airport.

Quito, Ecuador
3. Re: Guayaquil transportation

I have been in EC since May 2011. I live in Samborondo (north Guayaquil bario near the airport). First price the major car rental companies. You will find that a private driver charges $80.00 per day plus you pay $10 for meals. This includes gas and a car for 3 people and 3 medium size bags. If you need the driver over the night it will cost $25.00 more. So just look at $100.00 day with chofer. Always deal for the best price. Even at the car rentals! Never take their first quote.

There are private drivers with reputable companies. I personally use www.taxi1deoctubre.com I have used them since June 2012. Call them in advance if you need to schedule at morning pickup! Most of their cars are not marked or painted yellow. This is actually good.

Edited: 10:52 am, February 28, 2013
4. Re: Guayaquil transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 02, 2014