We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re park hotel rovinj croatia

Which Rovinj hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south wales
re park hotel rovinj croatia

i am looking to book the park hotel in rovinj croatia.may 2014.but i am concerned that on a review i read that building work is planned for this hotel in 2014. i cant get hold of thomsons head office who im booking with

any advise would be helpful thanking you

mrs mary aubrey

Ljubljana, Slovenia
reviews: 12
1. Re: re park hotel rovinj croatia

I think it is best to contact hotel directly. They are best authority to give you proper answer.

hotel Park link: http://www.maistra.si/Park_Rovinj

south wales
2. Re: re park hotel rovinj croatia

thanks for your reply much appreciated

Manchester, United...
reviews: 4
3. Re: re park hotel rovinj croatia

Did you get any reply? I was thinking of staying at the Eden this year as although I love the Park it's rooms are so small and tired looking now.

Might be a different matter if it has been renovated!

Manchester
reviews: 49
4. Re: re park hotel rovinj croatia

There have been rumours for years that the Park hotel would be redeveloped - staff at the hotel have even told me themselves , however over the past few years Maistra have built the 5* Monte Mulini and a couple of years ago the Lone (between the Park and the Eden).

Although I love the Park Hotel - mainly for its prime location, it is it tired in places and could do with a make over. The old rumours were that it would be rebuilt as a 5* luxury hotel catering for wealthy Russians and the yachting crowd but they now have the other 2 hotels mentioned. it would be a shame if the Park became a luxury hotel out of the average holidaymakers price reach but again it does need a refurb.

Last time I enquired Maistra emailed me straight back so the best bet is to contact them direct. Please let us know their reply.

Phil

Colchester, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: re park hotel rovinj croatia

Hi guys. I am going to the Park Hotel this summer. I have emailed maistra who informed me that the Hotel is open as usual and there is no building work going on. I hope this helps. Jay.

Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
reviews: 33
6. Re: re park hotel rovinj croatia

Excellent news jayaps.

Enjoy Rovinj!

7. Re: re park hotel rovinj croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Rovinj