We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

Which Plitvice Lakes National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nizhny Novgorod...
Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

Need some advises...

So 2 night stay at Plitvice would be the last segment of our family trip through Balkans in the middle of August. Have plane departure from Belgrade at morning 07:00. As I recently found seems there is just one direct bus - Zadar-Zrenjanin line, and it's not looks quite good as it departure from Plitvice at 10:05 (think too early for us) and then take long 8 hours to arrive.

I will be grateful for hints on any alternatives possible..

Atlanta
reviews: 7
1. Re: Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

There was bus from Knin to Belgrade. Look under company "Lasta" Belgrade.

Try also here: http://www.balkanviator.com/index.php?act=1

Nizhny Novgorod...
2. Re: Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

Thanks, Tvrtko!

Lasta arrived late in Beograd for me...

Just found night bus from Zagreb with about 04:00 arrival time... Don't it be too risky for my plane departure set on 07:00? Does anybody here know about usual accuracy of Zagreb-Beograd night bus line?

London, United...
3. Re: Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

I suggest you to take a bus from Plitvice to Zagre and then take a train or bus from Zagreb to Belgrade.

Plitvice Lakes...
4. Re: Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

You have bus from Korenica (Macola restoran) in 12:30-1 am every day!! with Last or Otisak company!

Nizhny Novgorod...
5. Re: Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

Thanks, velebitman.

But the only bus I could find in internet on Korenica-Belgrade route is the same Zadar-Zrenjanin line which departure from Plitvice at 10:05...

Do you mean different bus?

6. Re: Best move from Plitvice to Belgrade without a car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 08, 2013