We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Plitvice Lakes

Which Plitvice Lakes National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Travel to Plitvice Lakes

I intend to travel from Zagreb to Plitvice National Park on Saturday 11th of August, spend the 12th+13th there, I will then ttravel on to Zadar or Split on Tuesday the 14th.

Is bus travel easy enough to and from the park and can anyone recommend somewhere to stay?

Pittsburgh
reviews: 13
1. Re: Travel to Plitvice Lakes

Caroline - sorry that no one every replied to your message. Seeking your guidance, now that you've taken your trip - what did you find for the trip from Zagreb to Plitvice? I'm finding all sources very challenging to identify bus information, let alone schedules, for this one way trip.

Many thanks for sharing your experience,

e

2. Re: Travel to Plitvice Lakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 30, 2014