We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Makarska

Which Makarska hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
reviews: 59
Accomodation in Makarska

is there busget but clean accomodation....or is it all reasonably priced?

Myself and Husband and our 15 year old daughter.

We will be travelling March/ April months. Not sure if thats peak.

UK
reviews: 29
1. Re: Accomodation in Makarska

Are you looking for private accommodation or hotel? There is a mix of both in Makarska, and all at varying levels!

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 53
2. Re: Accomodation in Makarska

In my opinion, the best hotel in Makarska is the hotel Park.

Have a look at my review for further information and photographs on the link below :-

…google.com/Welshtraveller111/…

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
reviews: 59
3. Re: Accomodation in Makarska

Yes that hotel does look fabulous....but it doesn't look budget.

We are on a tight budget.

Looking for anything that we can afford that is clean and central to get around.

UK
reviews: 29
4. Re: Accomodation in Makarska

There's also a pretty nice hotel called Hotel Makarska - http://www.makarska-hotel.com/

It's not quite as plush as Hotel Park, but is a little more budget friendly. It's in town rather than on the beach, but everything in Makarska is within walking distance - it's about a 5-10 minute walk to the beach.

There are also many people who offer rooms/apartments for rent by the night when you get there - some better than others in terms of quality and location, but you'd be looking at spending between 35 and 70 euros a night depending on locations. If you want more advice on that let me know

5. Re: Accomodation in Makarska

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, September 22, 2009