We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rest/relation. Too crowded in early July?

reviews: 4
Rest/relation. Too crowded in early July?

My son is graduating from St. Andrews University Scotland on 6/26 and we're planning a little adventure to celebrate. We're in Paris 6/28 to 7/02 since my daughter (15) has never been (although my wife was 4.5 months pregnant with her when we went in 98' she says that doesn't count). From there, 4 nights on the Croatia coast, July 02-06. From Croatia, back to London for a few days to see friends before flying back to NY.

We need the sun/warmth (BADLY) since this past winter was one of the worst seen in the last half century. Relax, take it easy, soak up the atmosphere, eat good food, sleep well (and late) if we want. No big cities, no running. I'm thinking Korcula, Vis, Hvar, day trip to Bol, possibly a coastal city; something to keep our attention for 4 days. My trepidation is that early July will already be quite crowded by then. We're renting apartments in Paris and London and we're open to a good hotel on this leg of our trip.

My son has been dying to get to Croatia since he started at University. He's been just about everywhere else so we're all looking forward to this.

Suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
Maribor, Slovenia
1. Re: Rest/relation. Too crowded in early July?

Look for a hotel/apartment between Sibenik and Split, depends there you are do 1-2 trips and tht's all. ! day get a rental for Brac and the beach at Bol

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
reviews: 28
2. Re: Rest/relation. Too crowded in early July?

I don't understand - are you planning to travel all 4 days or will you stay in 1 place?

reviews: 4
3. Re: Rest/relation. Too crowded in early July?

No, want to stay in one spot. not planning on nights anywhere else until we leave for London...

Reply to: Rest/relation. Too crowded in early July?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Korcula Island
More Korcula Island Topics