We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hvar or Kurcola

Which Hvar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zaragoza, Spain
reviews: 36
Hvar or Kurcola

going for 2 weeks round Croacia, Bosnia...we'd like to spend some days on the beach. Either Hvar or Korcula or even in the Istria peninsula?

looking for special places, blue waters so on and so forth

which is less touristy? and would you recommend any other beach place

what about accomodation in these places?

thanks

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
reviews: 41
1. Re: Hvar or Kurcola

I don't think you will go wrong with either Hvar or Korcula and Vis is also a special place in my opinion.

Colorado Springs...
reviews: 51
2. Re: Hvar or Kurcola

Hvar is more peaceful and has amazing views and lavender fields. Korcula is quaint and a little more touristy, but a gorgeous city. Dubrovnik and Split are bigger and also more touristy, but worth a look. Pula is nice. Rivinj is my favorite artsy old town. Plitvice is the most gorgeous place I have ever seen (and I have traveled a lot). Croatia is my happy place. We are going there again this summer.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
3. Re: Hvar or Kurcola

You will find blue waters( …blogspot.com/2012/…adriatic-sea-croatia.html ) on Korčula and Hvar...

Hvar im maybe a little bit more exclusive (more expensive)...

4. Re: Hvar or Kurcola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hvar