We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat rental - recommendation

Which Hvar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Curitiba, Brazil
reviews: 95
Boat rental - recommendation

The biggest question I had before going to Hvar was on teh boat rental, because I knew there where no sandy beaches in the island and renting a boat is the best option for a day in the sea. After a big search, I couldn't find many answers, but I booked a boat with Hvar Tours.

The only bad thing is that I had to pay in advance, but that's understandable when you have a business like that and the company would have a lot of prejudice if someone booked the boat and just didn't show up.

Everything else was very nice, nice boat, nice skipper, great day at sea, so to whoever visits Hvar next summer, I would recommend the company and atest that there's no need to worry about the deposit you have to pay in advance, the company is real and everything runs very nice.

1. Re: Boat rental - recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 pm, October 17, 2013
2. Re: Boat rental - recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 pm, June 20, 2013