We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alain38Grenoble

Which Hvar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grenoble
alain38Grenoble

Just come back from Jelsa where we rented nice villa: St Jury Castle. The problem start at our arrival to the house: rubish garden with snake, dirty swimming pool, no climatisation, chairs broken and agressif owner when we complain about all what i descibed. We went to th police to get help and they just adverse us to be quite and enjoy Croatia. Island Agency is légal in Croatia. I have to think mafia is légal in Jelsa.

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
reviews: 5
1. Re: alain38Grenoble

I was very sad to read your complaint, it sounds terrible, and I am sorry that you had such an experience.

I just want to comment that the villa is not in Jelsa it is several km away on the hills above Jelsa, and I would like you to concentrate your complaints to the owner and the agency and not to generalise about Jelsa and Croatia, because negative experience is possible everywhere.

Anyway, it is good for other possible visitors to know about your experience!

<linz
2. Re: alain38Grenoble

We spent also several days on this fanatsic place Dvori Sv. Jurja and all I can´say, it was fantastic! We had a very clean pool, no snakes in the garden, the chairs were not broken and clime also was okay. The owners have been very nice with us, the came everyday to look, if everything is OK. So I cannot understand, where you have been ??? My personal opinion is, there is another idea behind this awful comment. I can recommand to everybody this very beautiful place on the one of the 10 beautifulest Ilands in the world.

3. Re: alain38Grenoble

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, October 04, 2009