We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

Which Cavtat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spring, Texas
reviews: 3
Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

Hello, I was wondering if any one can provide an up to date ferry service from Cavtat to Dubrovnik. My family and I will be vacationing in Dubrovnik at the end of June. We will be taking a #10 bus from Dubrovnik to Cavtat late morning and would like to return via ferry after dinner around 8pm for the evening water views of the city. Will there be a ferry service at that time? I searched the site but there seems to be conflicting schedules and the last one I was able to find was for summer 2011. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
1. Re: Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

This morning I checked the kiosks for the ferry, it appears last ferry to Dubrovnik is at 1900. Perhaps you might take the ferry down and return by bus in the evening.

Spring, Texas
reviews: 3
2. Re: Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

That's very helpful, Thank you

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

how many kuna to the pound in sterling

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

I am going to cavtat in October how long is the journey from the airport staying at hotel albatross.

also how many kuna to the pound sterling.

Swindon, Wiltshire
reviews: 24
5. Re: Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

One Croatian Kuna is 11 pence. So 9.09 Kuna to the pound!

Edited: 12:00 pm, June 22, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 28
6. Re: Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

Hi I always use this converter for whichever country I am visiting,

http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

If you click into the travelers cheatsheet link it gives you a great little printable converter.

Journey from the airport is only 10 mins and 100 kuna in a taxi.

Hope this helps

Edited: 2:46 pm, June 22, 2013
7. Re: Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat
Recent Conversations