We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cavtat or Hotel Castelletto?

Which Cavtat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
reviews: 19
Hotel Cavtat or Hotel Castelletto?

I've narrowed my search down to these two hotels for a week in July would love to know if anyone has stayed in both and how they compare or if anyone can help me choose between them. Thanks!

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 28
1. Re: Hotel Cavtat or Hotel Castelletto?

Haven't stayed at the hotel Cavtat but have been in it and IMO it is in a far better location as the Castelletto. Right on the waters edge with a beautiful little prom running along outside with lovely bars and restaurants all along. On the flat and leading into the Old Town of Cavtat. Whereas the Castelletto is situated up quite a steep hill, its a much smaller hotel but does afford lovely views.

It really depends on your budget and fitness levels.

Whichever you choose Cavtat really is a beautiful area.

Ireland
2. Re: Hotel Cavtat or Hotel Castelletto?

Thanks Simba, good advice. I have to admit budget is more a factor this year than usual and the Castelletto is quite a bit cheaper. I'm just nervous of booking it in case it's very basic and also as it's so small I wonder would it be a bit claustrophobic. Still trying to decide!

Richhill
reviews: 63
3. Re: Hotel Cavtat or Hotel Castelletto?

i have booked hotel cavtat for 14th july, got good reviews

Ireland
4. Re: Hotel Cavtat or Hotel Castelletto?

Just a quick update, we chose the Hotel Cavtat and were absolutely delighted we did. The location was perfect, just a 2 minute stroll along the bay to all the restaurants etc. The hotel was lovely, clean, bright and airy. Our room had a great view over the bay. I'd definitely recommend it!

5. Re: Hotel Cavtat or Hotel Castelletto?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, August 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat
Recent Conversations