We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Which Cavtat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
reviews: 5
Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Hi,

Looking into this hotel. Does anybody know if we book as breakfast included we can still eat at the hotel restaurants and how much this would be? I can only seem to find room rates for breakfast only.

Thanks

1. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:39 am, October 27, 2012
Bangor.N Ireland
reviews: 15
2. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Hi we booked through Jet2 holidays and they give you the choice of either bed&breakfast or halfboard.

manchester
reviews: 5
3. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Thanks. Did you go HB? I've heard of some hotels that do HB which allow you to swap your evening meal for lunch. Is this the case at this hotel?

Bangor.N Ireland
reviews: 15
4. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

We did go H/B it was ok but if we were to go back I would just do B/B as there are some lovely restaurants which we eat out at some nights. The hotel does not allow you to change an evening meal for lunch.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
5. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Spent a week at the Hotel Croatia a few years ago for a conference and going back again this spring. Fabulous hotel and very nice village - great alternative or base for Dubrovnik.

I would think you would want to have breakfast in the hotel. It was a great breakfast and convenient. But there would not seem to be any reason to do lunch or dinner there. You have many other small restaurant options down in the village or in Dubrovnik.

Have fun.

6. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat
Recent Conversations