We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Trips

Which Cavtat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
middlesbrough
reviews: 12
Boat Trips

Hi everybody

We are thinking of holidaying in Cavtat this summer and we love boat trips ................so my question is

Are there any boat trips from Cavat.

look forward to your replies as the answer will make our decision

Cheers

Coral

Durham
reviews: 7
1. Re: Boat Trips

There are local boats to Lokrum and Dubrovnik. There is a wider range of boat trips from Dubrovnik.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Kotor
2. Re: Boat Trips

- boat shuttle to Lokrum & Dubrovnik, every hour or more frequent

- daytrips to Elaphite Islands, every day, several companies/boats

middlesbrough
3. Re: Boat Trips

apt22 and Toon29

Thank you both for your replies and it has made up our minds to visit Cavtat,

Now just to find decent accomodation that does not involve walking up hills as my husband has slight walking difficulties,trying to find good hotel or apartments on the flat..................do you know of any..................been sat at this laptop all day trying to find and when i see something that i like it then mentions a steep hill lol

So any recommendations would be wonderfull

thanks in antcipation

Coral

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Kotor
4. Re: Boat Trips

hotels on the flat and near the center:

- Hotel Supetar

- Hotel Cavtat

- Villa Pattiera

for apartments you can check:

http://www.cavtat-apartments-villas.com/

Have a nice stay in Cavtat ;)

middlesbrough
5. Re: Boat Trips

Toon29

thank you very much will look into these hotels today

once again

thanks

Coral

york
reviews: 13
6. Re: Boat Trips

I had the same problem but found Villa Fontana. Situated behind the Albatros Hotel it is on the flat and is one of the few to have a pool. 2 mins walk to the beach and about a 15 minute stroll to the main bit of cavtat. There is a boat which stops by the Hotel Albatros and also a bus there. Prices are reasonable and reviews are excellent. The owners pick you up from the airport and take you back free of charge and will also do some shopping for you before you arrive if you want. Hope that helps.

middlesbrough
7. Re: Boat Trips

Hi ardnas23

thank you for that information it really does help tremendously,as we had decided we want to go self catering this time as we usually do all inclusive to Turkey as we take our daughter and here friend (we pay ) but now is just me and hubby so self catering and trying local dishes is the order of the day.

Will try to get booked into Villa Fontana ASAP.

Thank you again

Coral

york
reviews: 13
8. Re: Boat Trips

You're welcome, glad the info helped. we have booked to go june and are really looking forward to visiting what looks like a beautiful place. here is the link to the villa

http://www.villafontana.co.uk/

very very helpful people.

would be interested to know how you go on. also get it up on google maps and it will give you an idea of where it is.

middlesbrough
9. Re: Boat Trips

ardnas23

Will let you know how we get on,hubby works away and will only speak to him tomorrow ....................will let you know if we are lucky enough to get in here

Cheers

Coral

middlesbrough
10. Re: Boat Trips

hi ardnas23

We managed to get booked into villa fontana and will be there 9th to 23rd of june so may see you there.

thanks for the info .................it looks wonderful

Coral

Get answers to your questions about Cavtat
Recent Conversations