We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

Which Bol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

I'm an avid windsurfer who will be travelling to Bol in late June with my wife and children - they don't sail.

I'd love to find a smaller comfortable hotel close to windsurfing and close to the village so that they'll have something to do as well.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Santa Cruz, CA
reviews: 31
1. Re: Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

Try bolbeach.com. We stayed here and liked it very much. Town is a short walk away. The beach is even closer.

London, United...
2. Re: Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

if bolbeach doesn't work out then there is a wide selection of Bol accommodation on www.bol.hr. Each should show where it is in the village - everything is pretty close but the main windsurfing schools are towards Zlatni Rat ot the left hand side of the map. I have heard great things about Villa Giardino as a small hotel.

Warwick, United...
reviews: 62
3. Re: Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

I would really recommend Villa Giardino. We have just come back from there. It is beautiful and peaceful, but so near centre, and maybe 15mins from windsurfing.

Maribor
reviews: 4
4. Re: Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

It seems that everbody here would recommend Villa Giardino. But on the other way you have four large hotels, like Bretanide, Elaphusa, Bonaca and Borak exactly where the famous beach "Zlatni rat" is.

For familes: go to Bonaca with All inclusive options.

For doubles only: go to Bretanide or Elaphusa (but request a room with a view to sea), check before going to room.

On the other way, Bol has plenty of air contioned apartements too.

Minneapolis
reviews: 2
5. Re: Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

what do you mean by check before going into the room?

London, United...
6. Re: Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

they mean check that the room offered by the hotel is to your satisfaction (sea view, cleanliness etc) before you accept it.

7. Re: Good family hotel in Bol, close to windsurfing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bol