We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LeShan Left Luggage

Which Leshan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 40
LeShan Left Luggage

Hi I know this question has been asked before but it was in 2009.

I plan to go to Leshan next week, is there a left luggage at the bus station? I'm told to take the bus from XiNanmen in Chengdu to Leshan.

Im hoping to catch a bus to Emei too, (The bus station near BaoGuo monastery) and may i know what time do the busses run from Leshan to Emei? Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
singapore
reviews: 64
1. Re: LeShan Left Luggage

I have no idea about the bus station. But when I was at the entrance to the Leshan buddha, there were shops (on the other side of the road) with signs that seemed to suggest you could leave your luggage with them. May be other local experts can confirm?

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
2. Re: LeShan Left Luggage

A niche question. Searched around for you and from a report last year, i find the Xiao Ba Bus Station(肖坝汽车站) could offer left luggage service for 3 rmb per certain piece. Regular bus from this station to Bao Guo Si is always very frequent through out day time, don't worry.

Edited: 4:55 am, December 20, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 40
3. Re: LeShan Left Luggage

Hi guys I just did it recently, left my luggage at Xiao Ba bus station. Its 3RMB a piece but due to lack of manpower of smthg its not always open, I had to wait an hour. That or just approach a station officer.

Bus to Emei's Bao Guo Si costs 11yuan and left at 5 forme

Reply to: LeShan Left Luggage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted