We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling distance in Jiuzhaigou

Which Jiuzhaigou County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Travelling distance in Jiuzhaigou

I shall be going to Jiuzhaigou in 2014.

To assist in my itinerary planning, can anyone enlighten me on the following:

1. Approx. distance, taxi time & taxi cost between Jiuhuang Airport & Jiuzhaigou National Park?

2. Approx. distance, taxi time & taxi cost between Jiuhuang Airport & Huanglong National Park?

3. Approx. distance, taxi time & taxi cost between Jiuzhaigou National Park & Huanglong National Park?

TQ.

Guilin
1. Re: Travelling distance in Jiuzhaigou

Taxi from airport to Huanglong (1 hour or so), then Huanglong to Jiuzhaigou (2 hours or so) is around rmb 500. And taxi from airport to Jiuzhaigou is around rmb 300 (2 hours or so).

Kuching, Malaysia
2. Re: Travelling distance in Jiuzhaigou

John, TQ very much.

Regina, Canada
reviews: 150
3. Re: Travelling distance in Jiuzhaigou

Eaglewin, I went the opposite direction, starting in Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong, and then from there to the airport. Had the taxi for the entire day.. the cost was 480 RMB set up through my hostel. Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong took 2.5 hours and from Huanglong to the airport took 1 hour , pretty much what Johnwong stated. :) Incredibly scenic, beautiful place!! Have fun!

Kuching, Malaysia
4. Re: Travelling distance in Jiuzhaigou

Thanks for help!

5. Re: Travelling distance in Jiuzhaigou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 30, 2014