We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

Which Jiuzhaigou County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 2
Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

20-Oct-2012 Bangkok -> Chongqing

6:20 - > 10:20

Rest at Cheng Du or ChongQing

21-Oct-2012 Bus from Cheng Du(or Chong Qing) to Jiu Zhai Gou rest Jiu Zhai Gou

22-Oct-2012 travel in Jiu Zhai Gou , Rest at Jiu Zhai Gou

23-Oct-2012 travel in Jiu Zhai Gou , Rest at Jiu Zhai Gou

24-Oct-2012 travel in Huang Long , Rest at Jiu Zhai Gou

25-Oct-2012 Bus from Jiu Zhai Gou to Cheng Du , Rest at Cheng Du

26-Oct-2012 Take bus to Emei Shan , Rest at Emei

27-Oct-2012 Take Bus from Emei to Le Shan , Backto Chengdu , Take High Speed to Chong qing

28-Oct-2012 11:10 take airplane back to BKK

I have more quest for 4 person (3 from thai, 1 chinese) or more

1. If i go to Jiu zhai gou by bus ? Should travel in Jiz Zhai gou first? after that go to Huang long?

2. for Huanglong, I should take 1 day trip from Jiu Zhai gou? ,right? or rest at Huanglong

3. Le Shan and Emei Shan should make 1 day trip? or stay over night? which one should be morning ? or afternoon

5. Pls introduce hostel or upper location

- Jiu Zhai Gou

- Huang Long (if should to rest)

- Cheng Du

- Emie Shan

- Chong Qing

6. International student card still can use for discount ?

Chengdu, China
1. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

hello Toyota way,

i'd like to answer all your quesiton:

1,Huanglong is south to Jiuzhaigou,both Chengdu and Mianyang have the scheduled buses to those places with two main routes, so you can choose which one to visit first.

2,Huanglong is about 3 hours drive from Jiuzhaigou,and usually people spend 3 hours for that park,then you can have one night accommodation there.

3,one day trip is too short for Leshan Giant Buddha and Mt.Emei,you can visit Leshan in the morning,then catch the bus (40 minutes long) to Mt.Emei,and you can stay in the Buddhist Temple in the mountain rather than the normal hotel in the city.

4,each day,there are direct buses from Mt.Emei to Chongqing to connect your flight back to Bangkok

5.i am sure there is a discount for the senior to get into Jiuzhaigou,Huanglong,Leshan and Mt.Emei,but it is always wise for you to keep your international student card with you no matter there is any discount or not

please feel free to ask any question about your itinerary, or you can cantact me by Yahoo Messenger:wanderchina@yahoo.com

Bangkok, Thailand
2. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

Dear Mr.Wanderchina.

For more question i will sent by e-mail to you. Thank you.

Bangkok, Thailand
3. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

Do you have any hostel recommend for each place.

Chengdu, China
4. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

yes, I have,and i can recommend you some

Sichuan, China
Destination Expert
for Jiuzhaigou County, Chengdu
reviews: 13
5. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

Student card does work for discounts into Jiuzhaigou and probably Huanglong too.

Check hostelworld.com for hostels in these areas. They have good customer reviews on them.

Thailand
6. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

I will fly to Chongqing early morning of the 1st Nov'12, and then will plan to take the flight to Jiuzhaigou in the afternoon immediatly. . I try to find and looking for ticket flight from Chongqing to Jiuzhaigou on that day but I couldn't get anything. No flight between the two airports?

Anyone can suggest, what should I do? or have another ways to go to Jiuzhaigou.

Chengdu, China
7. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

every days there are several flights between Chongqing and Jiuzhaigou,please try this travel website with English version to find out flight information

www.ctrip.com

8. Re: Chongqing->JiuZhaiGou->Huanglong->Chengdu->Emie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 06, 2013