We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Accommodation in JZG

Which Jiuzhaigou County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Budget Accommodation in JZG

1. Can someone please confirm if the following budget accommodation is still in business with the buildings intact, even after the 5.12 earthquake?

a. YouU Hotel

b. Jiu Zhai Gou Paradise Youth Hostel - found it through SinoHotel website

2. If no/ not sure, can someone please recommend a few more reliable budget accommodation (about CNY200/ room) in Jiuzhaigou area for my consideration?

As I will be there about 30 Sept- 2 Oct 08, which happens to be Golden Holiday Week with huge crowd, I prefer to book early.

Sichuan, China
Destination Expert
for Jiuzhaigou County, Chengdu
reviews: 21
1. Re: Budget Accommodation in JZG

YouU hostel was not damaged in the earthquake, I will try to confirm shortly if it is still open but I am quite sure it is. You could try phoning them their website is www.youuhotel.com.

No buildings in the Jiuzhaigou region suffered any significant damage during the earthquake. Many did however, take advantage of the lack of tourists to close their doors and renovate. The majority have re-opened.

There are many many hotels in Jiuzhaigou that cost under 200RMB a night. You could try www.jowong.com for more information if you can read Chinese.

2. Re: Budget Accommodation in JZG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 06, 2009