We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Pedro de Atacama to Salta

Which San Pedro de Atacama hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
San Pedro de Atacama to Salta

Hi, I'm planning a trip to San Pedro de Atacama in Oct, and from there would like to travel to Salta.

Does anyone know the bus schedules from San Pedro to Salta?

I am getting inconsistent information online, so I thought to check here for a confirmation.

What about schedules from Salta to San Pedro de Atacama?

Thanks for helping.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
reviews: 20
1. Re: San Pedro de Atacama to Salta

It used to be 3X a week in either direction but may be more in summer. You can book a bus on the Andesmar bus website. Londinense posted that he did this successfully last summer from SPA to Jujuy, paid with his cc and printed out his e-ticket. In the drop down menu choose Atacama, San Pedro rather than San Pedro de Atacama. If it shows Jujuy but not Salta, contact Andesmar as Argentine companies sometimes list by first destination or it might be a connection. You can't book for a date more than 30 days out.

2. Re: San Pedro de Atacama to Salta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 21, 2012
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro de Atacama