We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?

Which Battambang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
reviews: 4
Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?

I would like to post a referral for a tuk-tuk driver in Battambang - who made our 3-day stay so wonderful. I believe there is a separate place to post that info but I can’t locate it. Can anyone assist please?

Thx

5 replies to this topic
sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
reviews: 78
1. Re: Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?

you would have to write this as a trveller article - start a BB drivers page .. tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g303666-s1/Battamb…

click on 'add a new topic' (on the right of the things to do box)

it will take a few days for your post to be approved ... others will then be able to add to your article - make sure you start with the words "this is a list, NOT a ranked list.. please feel free to add your driver to the BOTTOM of the list .. then leave a few lines & write about your guy

this is what has happened with the SR drivers page - I started it a couple of years ago becuase the guides page was getting cloged up with drivers etc. Don;t add photos either - it ends up making the page too slow to load & TA will end up removing them (as has happened with both the guides and drivers page on the SR Traveller articles page)

cheers

helen

cheers

helen

New Zealand
2. Re: Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?

Many thanks - I’ll get onto it

reviews: 1
3. Re: Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?

Hi.

We also had a fab one, who was picking up a NZ coupe after us. Does his name beginn with p -------------------y

Thanks chris

New Zealand
4. Re: Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?

No - his name is Sum (Mat set) from Royal Hotel

Lovely person.

5. Re: Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, July 22, 2014

Reply to: Where to post contact for great Tuk-Tuk driver?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted