My 2 female friends and I would like to take a boat trip during mid-Februaryf rom Siem Reap to Battambang, which we have heard is extremely picturesque . Can someone pls provide us tips:
1. Do you recommend a boat trip at this time of the year or is it too hot and the water too low at this time for boats?
2. If you think this is a good idea, can you recommend a safe (we are 3 females) small boat/ speed boat company which will allow us to stop at the pretty or interesting parts and speed over the boring ones?
3. Is it safe for 3 females to take a personal boat? How much will it cost?
4. How long does it usually take during mid-February?
5. Are there sights/ things to do during the trip we should look out for? Do you recommend we take a guide?
6. Is 3 days including to and fro travel to Battambang sufficient? What should we do in Battambang?
7.What's the fastest and best way to return back to Siem Reap from Battambang?
Thanks a ton for your inputs!