We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo

Which Sao Paulo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, On
reviews: 144
Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo

Has anyone stayed in this hotel? TA gives it good reviews, but I'm wondering about the location. Is it convenient for getting around town - The Mercado, Paulista, restaurants, etc? How close to nearest metro? All info much appreciated. Thanks.

Sao Paulo, SP
reviews: 205
1. Re: Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo

I cant speak for the Hotel itself for I have not heard from it so far.

I researched the location and saw that is close to Av. 23 de Maio one of the biggest traffic arteries in S.Paulo that takes you from different parts of the city to downtown. Av. 23 de Maio is very busy all day long and also at night clogging many atimes during the day due to the very intense traffic.

From there you will not be a walking distance to the main Restaurants which are located in the Jardins Region and around Av.Paulista. You would have to take a taxi or bus.

Maybe it is better to be in Jardins itself if you want to walk around. But, in the Jardins area some of the Hotels are very expensive, You could stay in one of the hundreds of flats services in the area. Look in TA to find one that you like.

Edited: 6:30 am, October 15, 2012
Toronto, On
reviews: 144
2. Re: Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo

Thank you for the information - I appreciate it.

Sao Paulo, Brazil
3. Re: Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo

The hotel has been recently renovated - at least the lobby and is usually praised by guests. But is definitely not the best walking location. Vila Mariana neighborhood where it's located is not bad, but doesn't offer to many place to go to eat and drink.

You can get to Paulista with a short bus ride, at avenida 23 de maio there are also bus lines going into the city center, but they're not as convenient and fast as the subway. The nearest station is about a mile away, but uphill.

A suggestion for Jardins are, from the same Accor chain is Mercure Alamedas, a couple of blocks from Paulista ave in the heart of Jardins and usually offers competitive rates.

4. Re: Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 20, 2013