We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paraty to Santos

Which Santos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nijmegen
reviews: 1
Paraty to Santos

I was wondering what would be the fastest way to go from Paraty to Santos by bus? Is it needed to go via Sao Paulo?

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
reviews: 3
1. Re: Paraty to Santos

No you can go directly. It's a beautiful route.

Nijmegen
reviews: 1
2. Re: Paraty to Santos

Ok, thanks! Then I guess we indeed have to go via Sao Paulo.

Maragogi, AL
reviews: 131
3. Re: Paraty to Santos

I have done Paraty Santos by car several times. I remember it taking five hours due to the many, many traffic bumps. A bus will take longer, but you can see more. There is no need to go via the City of São Paulo, it is a direct shot along the Rio Santos road. Don't be confused. Just like New York, the state and the city have the same name. Santos is in the State of São Paulo.

4. Re: Paraty to Santos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 22, 2010