We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ribeirao Preto

Which Ribeirao Preto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ribeirao preto, sp
Ribeirao Preto

is a middle class city , temperatures always hot and dry and a university night live. I live here and if you intend visit it - 4 hours by bus from Sao Paulo City just contact me fbardella@yahoo.com.br

Salvador, BA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Ribeirao Preto

Thanks for posting what appears to be your first message since joining TA in May of 2008. Can you elaborate on what you think are the significant activities and sights or other attractions that might entice a forum reader or new tourist in Brazil to Riberao Preto and that area of S.P. state (besides maybe shoes in Franca, about which there was a recent question)?

Princeton, New...
reviews: 55
2. Re: Ribeirao Preto

Besides the query from the TA police, please remember to remind posters about the great beer and food available at Pinnguim.

http://www.pinguimochopp.com.br/

Thanks for posting on a very fun, interesting, and cute city in the interior of SP.

Salvador, BA
reviews: 1
3. Re: Ribeirao Preto

And thank you for contributing your superior Googling skills in yet another well informed post.

Princeton, New...
reviews: 55
4. Re: Ribeirao Preto

Ah, yes, the bitter-one is so correct. I did use google to find the website for this great bar and restaurant that I visited often during my 3 month stay in RP. Alas, it did not take a search engine to recall the memories of this fine city, especially the one little bar that serves hundreds of types of flavored pinga. There is also a great variety of bars thanks to the students at USP-RP, a beautiful campus well worth a visit.

5. Re: Ribeirao Preto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 25, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Ribeirao Preto