We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Florianopolis Nightlife and Restaurants

Which Florianopolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 23
Florianopolis Nightlife and Restaurants

Hi, we a re a group of mid-to late 20's wanting to go to the trendiest restaurants and bars/clubs midweek (wednesday and thursday night) in Florpia. We are staying downtown at a new hotel(although I know it would have been ideal to stay on the beach in a Pousada)

Can someone please help u with the following:

1)Which are the trendiest beaches to go in the day for a young crowd and about transporation to get there (cab or bus?)

2)The best restaurants to try

3)Which clubs/lounges recommended on Wednesday and Thursday nights?

Thanks!!

Sao Paulo
reviews: 83
1. Re: Florianopolis Nightlife and Restaurants

Hi! Just came from Floripa and I think you will like the Praia Mole (East side of the Island) and Jurere (North). Both are quite busy with 18 - 30 y.o. crowd. You should consider renting a car - it will cost not much more than cabs and you'll have full flexibility to travel around the Island.

I couldn't check mid-week clubs and lounges, but I've been to Pacha on saturday. It is not as cool as the ones in Ibiza or Bs. As. It's ok. Also, I've been to Jivago Lounge, in downtown. Friday is gay night and saturday it seems to be a busy straight night. Don't know if they're open during the week.

Well, restaurants. I liked the "Barba Negra" on Lagoa da Conceicao. It's not a "trendy" restaurant. But it has good seafood.

I'm sure you'll love Floripa!

Have fun!

2. Re: Florianopolis Nightlife and Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, July 26, 2010