We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costs

Which Florianopolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Costs

Hi all

I'm staying in Florianopolis for 3 nights this month with my girlfriend. We've got a budget of around $215 per day between us (we've already paid for our accomodation). Do you think this will be suffiecent?

London
reviews: 4
1. Re: Costs

More than enough!!!

You can get a decent meal in Floripa (I'm talking Prawns, oysters, squid, )for less than £20

A normal meal in a normal place will be about 2 or 3 quid for a comercial or prato feito........LOADS of food!

Liverpool
2. Re: Costs

Cheers Gaylord

Just what i wanted to hear. i'm assuming it's cheap for a beer too?

London
3. Re: Costs

50p for a 600ml bottle in a normal bar...........cheap enough for ya?

Liverpool
4. Re: Costs

I suppose....

Ta Gaylord

London
5. Re: Costs

Where are you staying?.........I might be able to recommend a couple of good spots

Liverpool
6. Re: Costs

We're staying in Lagoa de Conceicao - at Pousada das Palmeiras. We'll have just come from Sao Paulo so we'll be looking to chill out and eat ourselves senseless. Having said all that, if you could recommend a few bars, clubs and restaurants that would be great

London
7. Re: Costs

Well, you're in the right place for nightlife, bars and restaurants.

If you head out of the main drag, and along the waterfront (south side of the Northern part of the lake) there are some nice restaurants (dont know any names) and sorry to say, The John Bull pub, which is actuallly quite a good spot..........it's not a pub, pub though

If you have a car, and fancy a real feast for lunch (not open at night), check out Taboa in Rio Vermelllho..................it's real small and basic, but the seafood was the best I ate on the island

Have fun!!!

San Diego
8. Re: Costs

I'm looking to staybnin the Jurere beach are in late May. any recommendations?

London
9. Re: Costs

Jurere's all 5 star.............I suppose wherever you stay will be nice

But you could be at any 5 star resort in the world............not very real!!

Miami
10. Re: Costs

Jurere Guest House is a nice B&B. I think they have a website and they are located in Jurere.