We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels on beach?

Which Paraty hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montana City...
reviews: 5
hotels on beach?

Hi

We are looking for the nicest hotel right on the beach. Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

England
reviews: 8
1. Re: hotels on beach?

Not sure on pousadas on the beach, but have you thought of renting a beach front property?

aluguetemporada.com.br/riodejaneiro/paraty/r…

A good tour guide company is.

http://www.paratytours.com.br/ingles.asp

I've used them and were very profesional, the eco tour to the waterfalls well worth it. We also hired a boat with them for the day amazing and well worth the expense all depends on the number of you and budget I guess.

Hope this helps , have a great trip.

Richard

Paraty, Brazil
reviews: 13
2. Re: hotels on beach?

If you want a hotel right on the beach you're better off heading a little bit further south, about 30km, to place called Trindade.

This one the best i think.

hotelgarnicruzeirodosul.com.br/html/english/…

www.paratiproperty.com has some lovely beachfront houses to rent, just outside Paraty.

Worth bearing in mind that In Paraty the old town centre is the really the place to stay.

Michael

Montana City...
reviews: 5
3. Re: hotels on beach?

Thanks for the tips. That may be the way to go!

4. Re: hotels on beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 20, 2010