We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porto Galinhas in April/May

Which Porto de Galinhas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Matosinhos
Porto Galinhas in April/May

Hello,

I'm thinking to go 2 weeks for Porto Galinhas from April 25 to May, 11th 2008

What kind of weather can I expect?

Lot of rain? not so many rain? not rain at all?

Thanks in advance!

Salvador, BA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Porto Galinhas in April/May

v-brazil.com/tourism/…weather-recife.html

San Francisco...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Porto Galinhas in April/May

Hi Mezz

Looks like rain, but not as much as July.

I've been there 2 times, once in October for my Honeymoon, and the 2nd time in January. Both times we were'nt bother by rain, and were hot. If you go make sure and take the Buggy tour, which will take you to Maracapie beach- mad waves. If you have time, take a tour down to Alagoas , to see Maragogi reefs.

Ciao

Maragogi, AL
reviews: 131
3. Re: Porto Galinhas in April/May

I too would like to invite you to consider coming a bit further south to the beaches of the Coral Coast. I spent April and most of May there this year. I would say that May might be a bit more risky for rain.

Take a look at my TA pages on Maragogi and the Coral Coast and the pictures of the reefs that are a world apart from those near Porto de Galinhas. I will say that what the Coral Coast has in the way of undiscovered beaches and the tropical pools is in contrast to the lack of night life that is found in Porto de Galinhas. But, there are great accomodations, resorts and wonderful inns all along our Coral Coast. I am always willing to help with more information.

New York City, New...
reviews: 67
4. Re: Porto Galinhas in April/May

I was there in early April and it was sunny and 90 degrees and dry every day. There were a couple quick downpours while we were there. Nothing that lasted too long.

5. Re: Porto Galinhas in April/May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 30, 2009